International Institute of Digital Technologies
The Government of Andhra Pradesh envisioned the establishment of the International Institute of Digital Technologies (IIDT) at Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, to pre-empt this increasing gap in skill sets as the new digital economy grows.
IIDT is a unique initiative by the Government of Andhra Pradesh which is aimed at unlocking the potential of this enlightened age, and which strives towards enabling the role of digital technologies in innovating for a better future. To this end, the IIDT has set itself the ambitious goal of becoming one of the top 100 Digital Technology Institutions in the world by 2022.
IIDT is India’s 1st premier digital technology institute that will nurture various personas:
• Professionals with deep understanding of digital technologies and an ability to develop products and services.
• Experts who build Centers of Excellence in Digital Technologies.
• Entrepreneurs who would like to create wealth in areas of digitization through real life problem solving.
IIDT is an Institute set up under APEITA (Andhra Pradesh Electronics & IT Agency)
• GFSU for Post Graduate Programme in Cyber Security
• Praxis for Post Graduate Programme in Business Analytics
Vision: Andhra Pradesh to be the preferred destination for digital opportunities in India by 2020
Mission: To create professionals, experts and entrepreneurs for the digital future
Go to http://iidt.edu.in/index.php for further details.
Tel : 0877-2275770/72/73
• Post graduate Programme in Cyber Security
• Post graduate Programme in Business Analytics
• Post Graduate Programme in Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality (AR / VR)
• Post Graduate Programme in Financial Technologies (Fintech)
• Post Graduate Programme in Internet Of Things (IOT)
• Post Graduate Programme in Cloud Computing
• Post Graduate Programme in Mobility
• Post Graduate Programme in Blockchain
11 months residential Post Graduate Programme
Eligible Candidates will be selected through Admission Test and Interviews.